Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hot hot hot Pune

I am in Pune right now, at my brother's place. Pune is a very special place for me. My first job, those bachelor days, the road in Range Hills, that Veritas office, the after dinner walks near Symbiosis in range hills, F.C Road Barista and CCD and cafe Sunrise, my days in PANTA, my house in Kalyani Nagar, the time I and Richa spent there, and the nice weather of Pune... There are so many things that bring me feel like returning to Pune.

This time however, the heat is unbearable. Its 42 and a bit sultry, and I am sweating even under a fan. The power cuts are making life even worse. Without an A/C, it is difficult to sleep at night. I know, people from Nagpur, especially my Mom-Dad, will say that we guys are unnecessarily cribbing in 42. Nagpur is reeling under a heat wave with temperatures crossing 47. Its horrible over there, and its not even the end of April. God only knows what is in store in the month of May in Nagpur and adjoining areas.

If there isn't a proper spell of rain this year, God only knows whats going to happen to all such places.

No comments: