Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sholay Tune

One of my colleagues has installed a new ring tone - the Sholay tune. The tune which Jay used to play on his mouth organ (harmonica). I love that tune. I have to get it from my colleague. Unfortunately, my mobile does not have an mp3 player. I need to install one. I dont have any data cable or any of the accessories, so not sure how I will be able to install an mp3 player on my mobile.

During our regular team meeting, my colleagues phone went off. In the midst of absolute silence, the Sholay tune was sounding great. My colleague was struggling to get his phone out of his tight jeans pocket. I enjoyed the Sholay tune.

One of our other colleagues quipped - "The National Anthem - huh".

What a pity. I was surprised to see that this fellow could not even recognize the national anthem. The anthem that one sings in his school day in and day out. The Sholay tune is markedly distinct from our National Anthem. Its impossible to make a mistake.

The fellow made it and then tried to cover up by saying - "Some other country's probably".

1 comment:

fangchu said...

hey, can u mail me the tone ...i've looking for it..
thanks..

my id is fangchu@gmail.com